We are joined by University of Toronto Political Science PhD student and former National Taiwan University student president Ching-Fang Hsu as we ponder the end of student demonstrators’ occupying Taiwan’s parliament for 24 days. We think about questions such as:
- What is the long term meaning of the Sunflower Movement?
- How did a new political generation in Taiwan come about?
- What’s next for this new raw political energy that was unleashed?
- How will this generation answer the challenge of the unholy trinity of “Governance + China + Globalized Capitalism”?
(Feature photo by Hermes Huang)
- Convenience Store as News Media: Conversation with Audrey Tang (Part 1) - March 16, 2017
- 與《Taiwan by Design》作者易安妮訪談 - May 13, 2016
- Taiwan by Design: An Interview with Annie Ivanova - May 7, 2016
- 台灣十大同志友善地點 - March 7, 2016
- Top 10 LBGTI Destinations in Taiwan - February 15, 2016
- Social Democracy in Taiwan (KP34) - August 12, 2015
- Internet Media in Taiwan (KP33) - July 30, 2015
- Sunflowers For A Year (KP32) - April 3, 2015
- Industry, Environment, Taiwan (KP31) - February 6, 2015
- Taiwan After 2014 Elections (KP30) - December 2, 2014